Adapt and thrive in a new reality
Transformation is the deep, thorough process people go through to adapt and thrive in a new reality. This requires building on what works now in your innovation ecosystem and what needs to change for a sustainable, competitive advantage.
At Experience Praxis we think about transformation in terms of endings and beginnings.
- Ending the mindsets and behaviors that get in the way of innovation.
- Beginning a mindset of possibilities and behaviors that support cultural shifts
- Implement and embrace a disciplined, repeatable process that quickly transforms individuals, teams and organizations into innovators with new thinking and capabilities
We take a holistic view of the entire innovation ecosystem, making changes and improvements to enable you to outcompete in your marketplace. Which means being willing to end the behaviors that impede innovation. It also means adapting new behaviors that transform the company, its people, to embody innovation as a habit.
Can this happen overnight? No, but we guarantee significant transformation will occur in a matter of months resulting in real business impact.
Significant business results and value
The Experience Praxis Group’s mission is to positively impact what you do now and how you are positioned for the future.
Our clients save time and money with more efficient and effective work processes; drive sales results, increase customer satisfaction, and gain a competitive advantage. These are just some of the business results client teams have achieved working with The Experience Praxis Group.
- Reduction of 1,800 hours of labor time and resources put into the budget/forecast process. Reallocated labor hours to solve other financial challenges.
- Realignment of the balance between supply and demand resulted in an improved supply chain process, decreased raw material waste and increased customer satisfaction.
- Streamlined IT process saving $500k in six months.
- Improved OHI scores resulted from an employee recognition program to publicly recognize peers for their individual contribution.
- Funding $1.2M prototype at the companies product innovation lab.
Tree Top says it best
The Experience Praxis Group has partnered with Tree Top for that past three years. Here are their stories highlighting result areas.